Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 5 Super Bowl Ads... The Best of the Best


So, as of most of America, I watched the Super Bowl on Sunday. I was routing for the Patriots and was sad when they lost against the Giants. I am a native Californian, so either team didn't really effect me, but I prefer the Patriots over the Giants.

I did enjoy the game, as well as the commercials and was sadly disappointed by the half-time show. The special effects were great, but the song choices and dancing were not up to par. Regarding the commercials, here are my ratings for my top Super Bowl ads.

HONORABLE MENTION
      Chevy Silverado "2012"
      WATCH HERE
      This was very creative, but was a little boring, yet was still memorable.

NUMBER FIVE
      Doritos "Man's Best Friend"
      WATCH HERE
      This was halarious and the overall concept was well thought out and executed beautifully.

NUMBER FOUR
      Budweiser "Prohibiton"
      WATCH HERE
      Great concept, and the overall theme and idea behind it realy connected Budweiser to Americans.

NUMBER THREE
      Volkswagon "The Dog Strikes Back"
      WATCH HERE
      Really cute, fun and could be watched over and over again without hating it.

NUMBER TWO
      Chevy Chevrolet "Happy Grad"
      WATCH HERE
      Hits home, since I am a student and gives a funny perspective of your first car...

NUMBER ONE
      M&Ms "Ms. Brown"
      WATCH HERE
      LOVED this one. Great use of music, dialogue, concept and can be watched many times.


That's it.... Talk to you all later...
Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment