Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Radio Show- LISTEN UP!

Hey!
So every week I am a radio show on campus at Iona Colege with my partner, Emily Lee. We talk about a lot of different things mostly music, movies, books, twitter, media, etc. We love sharing new music and sharing our opinions on the air. We started this show this year as a requirement- but I have really grown to love it. I hope that I will becoem further involved next year, and we are thinking about continuing are program. Eventhough we only have a few days left of classes and then finals, we will be having our last show this Thursday (tomorrow) at 3 pm. Due to finals we are not having one :( But, hopefully next year everyone tunes in every week. So listen to our last show! It will be really entetaining and super fun! Ti listen just go to Iona.edu and type in WICR radio and a page will come up and direct you how to listen. Tweet at us! @E2WICR

Love, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment