Friday, March 2, 2012

Farewell to a Great Entertainer...


It is such a shame to know the Davey Jones of The Monkees has passed. He was one of the first pioneers of an American Idol.

On another note,

I have bcome obssesed with the show Survivor. I watched the season before the current one now that is playing, One World. I could see myself really playing the game and maybe make it pretty far. All it is is a mental game and making sure that you are in shape and nimble. It seems like alot of fun and I hope that I can play it one day.

Today's blog is just random things since I really don't have a theme or topic today...

The other thing I am obsessed about lately is a YouTube channel called MyDamnChannel  and Daily Grace the host being on both Grace Helbig. She is so funny and she has so many signature littl moves that make her memeorable. This is what makes a signature movie, producer, director, actor or actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment